Special Olympics & Paralympics
The ADNOC Abu Dhabi Marathon continues to offer five different races ranging to the full marathon (42.2km) to a 2.5KM fun run, appealing to runners of all abilities as well as first-timers, families, wheelchair athletes and people of determination.
Athletes who wish to register for Paralympics or Special Olympics need to follow the below criteria:
- Meet the impairment eligibility criteria for the respective division and distance.
- Complete and submit the online registration form during the registration period and agree to the Participant’s Agreement, Waiver, Release & Acknowledgement at time of registration.
- Special Olympics Participants can register for the 2.5km.
- Paralympic participants registrations are now open to all distances. A previous medical check is required for distances above 5KM.
TAKING PART WITH A SUPPORT RUNNER
- Free places for chaperones and support runners are granted upon registering for your selected category.
Select your category to start your registration.